St. Louis Food Angels partners with other nonprofits and families to improve individual nutrition and provide healthy pre-made food boxes.
A nutritious diet – ranging widely in macronutrients and micronutrients – serves as a cornerstone for delaying the onset of chronic diseases. Are you interested in sending healthy food boxes to your clients and help optimize their health-span? STL Food Angels can help you design food boxes to ensure they’re nutritious, as well as provide recipes and nutrition information. We can do this for vegan, vegetarian and “no restrictions” options.
What You Provide
- Your budget
- Demographic information such as gender, ethnicity, and age that your organization is serving
- Proper kitchen equipment (e.g. stove, microwave, fridge).
What We Do
- Create a food box with a list of items based on your budget which serves as your personal guide to living better, longer.
- Provide you with customized recipes based on the latest research on nutrition and disease prevention.
- Include nutritional information for all recipes and the food box. Check out an example flyer STL Food Angels is sending to our clients alongside the food box.
We’ve developed food boxes composed of healthy and affordable ingredients from a local grocery store. This food ranges widely in macronutrients and micronutrients to ensure positive health outcomes for you and your family.
How To Order Food Boxes
If you’re interested in our food boxes, send us a text to +1 (816) 494-1620 with your name and phone number.
What’s in the Food Box?
Of course, perishable and non-perishable food we will be sourcing from different grocery stores. We also include recipes – so that you can use the ingredients to try out our recipes! – and nutrition information for each recipe. Check out an example flyer STL Food Angels is sending to our clients alongside the food box.